ARE YOU PRONE TO ADULT ACNE?
It’s been found that adult acne in the United States is on the rise. As per Obagi Medical, in a study of 1013 adults aged 20 years and older**:
- 62.2% of women noted that their acne worsened around the time of menstruation
- 13.3% of women noted that their acne worsened post adolescence
The statistics of acne in adult women:
- 51%: 20-29 years of age
- 35%: 30-39 years of age
- 26%: 40-49 years of age
- 15%: 50 years and older
Obagi CLENZIderm is a great system that’s a clinically proven acne treatment, from Obagi Medical. Results usually appear within 1 week.
There are 2 systems to choose from:
- Normal Dry
- Normal Oily
OBAGI IMPROVES FINE LINES, DARK SPOTS & UNEVEN SKIN TONE
Improves fine lines, dark spots, & uneven skin tone…
Corinne’s story about using Obagi Nu-Derm for her skin care regiment:
The Obagi Nu-Derm System plus 1.0% retinol helps to improve these signs of visible skin aging:
• Hyperpigmentation and sun spots
• Rough, uneven skin
• Unwanted lax-looking or loose-looking skin
• The look of fine lines and wrinkles
TREATING AGING SKIN WITH OBAGI
Treating Aging Skin with Obagi Nu-Derm®
Aging skin has many symptoms. It ranges from dark spots, rough or uneven skin, sun spots, loose-looking skin and/or fine lines and wrinkles. The good news is that they can be treated with the Obagi Nu-Derm System. The system includes 1.0% retinol to improve the visible signs of skin aging. According to Obagi Medical, “sun exposure and genetics contribute to photoaging, which results in aging of the skin“.
At 24 weeks, at least 94% of patients were satisfied with the overall effectiveness of the Obagi Nu-Derm System plus retinol.
In a 24 week evaluation, patients improved in the following categories:
- 97% Melasma (brown patches on the skin) severity score
- 97% Overall photodamage
- 90% Look of laxity
- 87% Mottled hyperpigmentation (irregular skin color, patchiness)
- 81% Look of fine wrinkling
- The Obagi Nu-Derm system is really easy to follow and is effective.
- It has a numbering system to clearly indicate which bottle goes first, and next, etc.
- It includes a cleanser, toner, exfoliant and a sun shield.